- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Found abundantly in red meats, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity.
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acids.
- Recently, deficiencies of carnitine have been seen in people who avoid eating red meats in the diet.
- Each capsule contains 500 mg of L-Carnitine.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place.