L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Found abundantly in red meats, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity.
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acids.
- Recently, deficiencies of carnitine have been seen in people who avoid eating red meats in the diet.
- Each serving contains 1000 mg of Cherry flavored L-Carnitine.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablespoons daily.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water , Natural Vegetable Glycerine ,Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate , Citric Acid , Natural Flavors , Calcium Pantothenate
No Sugar, No Starch
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool dry place.